} -->
Monday, July 24, 2006

[[emo-ness.]]

I haven't slept at all in days
It's been so long since we've talked
And I have been here many times
I just don't know what I'm doing wrong

There's only so much I can take
And I just got to let it go
And who knows I might feel better
If I don't try and I don't hope

[what can i do - the corrs]

just heard it on the radio. spent the lunch time putting our lovely orientation banner up. spent 7 hours on it with mustaqim n wei cheong mainly.. and it looks SO good.. and then i watched eight below. remember alvin, we wanted to watch it?? it's quite good. not an action flick but a touching movie. then i sat down, and some memories came to mind. some good. some bad. sometimes i wish things could be simpler. then it wil always be good.

going to kkb on wed. and mummy was just here yest, met up with her on saturday, bought new shoes. hehe. i was so reluctant to leave her yest, suddenly i felt homesick. like i needed my mum or my dad to hold me and tell me things are going to be fine. that no matter what, they love me. that i always have a home to come back to when things get rough. problem is, it's not that near. and i cant keep running to them. i have to face my own problems.

but cheers to my mummy and daddy. for being there. for being supportive. i love you guys.

[[*muaks*]]*|7:22 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment
[[*The Writer*]]

Name:
rachel tan yun xin (yun, yunnie, yunner, yunnyboo?)
Bdae:
17th nov (yeah!)
Skool:
lodge school!! taylors college sj.. imu bj

[[*My Adores*]]

Pastimes:
talking, listening to music, onlining, reading, watching footie, watching tv
People:
all of you!! frens, family...

[[*My Past Memories*]]

|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|May 2006|June 2006|July 2006|August 2006|February 2007

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*My Friends*]]

|cherie lai| paul| john|
|mei fong| zue wen| hui lin|
|cyndi| justine| |jiat|
shing| hanna| cherie voon|
|irene| ricky| jude| christina| |li shun| ivy| li shan|
|alvin lai| wen hao| jay|
|steph wong| nai chen|
|carol yong| sharon lim|
|so-p| lizzy ciyeng|
shawn| gee|