} -->
Monday, September 05, 2005

[[imu orientation M205...]]

Hey guys, been super busy with orientation that I haven even had time to sleep let alone blog.here’s d shortened version. Abt as short as I can make it lar..
Wells.. to start off, me n paul n someone who shing noes is in my orientation group. Vincent (tiong’s classmate in taylors too).. so then I was group leader n kf was imcc.. that is international medical congeniality contest where guys hv to dress up as gals n perform. It’s an imu tradition…, and yk was also made imcc for his group.. anyways.. had to hold lots of meetings to make our flag, cheer, costumes (each day had a theme we had to follow: mon, cartoon, tues, cross dress, thurs, blockbuster, and fri, war.) so then on mon we had icebreakers, where all d seniors smothered us with butter, flour and eggs.. wasn too bad.. except tat I was targeted like mad by d seniors I noe.. and even the ones I didn. Namely david. He’s d campus frens (society) president.. then latr he pulled me out of my group and made me pick up another senior, ding, so I used this pick-up line that cherie’s “hot med guy boris” invented, asking if he remembered d quake, and den saying that it was caused by the tremors of my heart, and all d seniors absolutely loved it. And me in d process.
Oh, and we hv to get signatures from d seniors, d ori committee and d src (student rep council).. did all kinds of nutso stuff like carry ppl, horse race (gal on guy, guy on hands n knees), lots more which I cant reli rmbr.. cheer fights la mainly..
so then we had treasure hunt on thurs, super tiring cos we had to run from station to station, n we got lost once, had to go back n forth 3 times.. but pretty proud of my group, we finished it, and worked together reli well.. tat involved lotsa crappy stuff like dipping hair into disgusting stinky leftovers, cheering at d top of our lungs, commando crawling on rough grass til got bruises n scratches.. came back super late, ended up eating dinner at 12 at food ave wif kf, paul, cherie, n kf’s fren Alvin.
Then fri was variety nite.. I skipped one lecture n helped kf wif his imcc dance, making him shake his ass for me so many times, hahah… not on purpose, jus wanted him to perfect it.. den for our sketch I had to be Vincent’s gf.. damn kau malu man.. but d crowd loved d beginning which was our love scene la.. kf didn win.. but he got top 5 which was expected.. he ended up quite pretty in d end. Prasad, d eventual winner, didn reli look like a gal, but did a ballet piece that was so graceful no one doubted he would win. Den I went for mamak wif kf, Kevin (another imcc) and their fren, fish.. haha,don ask why dey call him tat. Oh, and timothy n ben (tiong’s classmates too).. came back at 3.. insane..
Next morning woke up at 730 for telematch. Was so proud of my group cos all but kf turned up.. we had d highest attendance n d seniors were quite impressed by our semangat. Anyways, at d telematch, ding asked me to be his waitress (servant) for bbq tat nite. Duh, I had to say yes.. den another senior, zee from sem 6 in seremban asked me also.. den I got viva-ed. Viva is a q and a session la.. where one person gets asked questions by a gigantic group of seniors.. I was scared at first, damn intimidating wan wei.. but den latr on it was actually ok, cos by then everyone knew me.. and dey ended up arguing over who I would serve tat nite.
Bbq nite: ended up serving ding mainly.. den he made me sit n chat wif him.. I didn tink I could refuse.. And den i went to mamak again wif seniors.. so many of dem.. most of d rest were gals.. david was dere wif teng n ashwin (other seniors, teng extremely scary.. but in d end I got to noe them so dey were pretty nice to me la..
Went to church wif tim, ben n wei loong n chris Sunday morn, den went to midvalley for lunch. Watched a movie wif all but chris, red eye… wasn very good la.. we all felt cheated of our 11 bucks.. lols.. den met shing, we walked around a while.. den shing, vin n paul went shopping while, me, d guys, n cherie went coffee bean yam cha. Ate dinner at kim gary, bought some groceries n came home..
I’m super tired now.. been up n about non stop for a week n two days adi.. oh ya.. one of d nites when I had a chance to sleep early, gee came to bukit jalil, we chatted til 2.. I so need my sleep..
Oops.. guess this isn’t very short after all is it?? Sorry guys for rambling so long.. a week is a long time to not report… haihs… will update again latr.

[[*muaks*]]*|3:55 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment
[[*The Writer*]]

Name:
rachel tan yun xin (yun, yunnie, yunner, yunnyboo?)
Bdae:
17th nov (yeah!)
Skool:
lodge school!! taylors college sj.. imu bj

[[*My Adores*]]

Pastimes:
talking, listening to music, onlining, reading, watching footie, watching tv
People:
all of you!! frens, family...

[[*My Past Memories*]]

|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|May 2006|June 2006|July 2006|August 2006|February 2007

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*My Friends*]]

|cherie lai| paul| john|
|mei fong| zue wen| hui lin|
|cyndi| justine| |jiat|
shing| hanna| cherie voon|
|irene| ricky| jude| christina| |li shun| ivy| li shan|
|alvin lai| wen hao| jay|
|steph wong| nai chen|
|carol yong| sharon lim|
|so-p| lizzy ciyeng|
shawn| gee|